Sunday, November 20, 2011

TeamWork Poem


I came up with this poem about the problem within Certified Nursing Assistants. It's called TeamWork. The Poem is written on a blank piece of white paper to complement the words in purple marker. The poem is written in my own handwriting so you can see the uniqueness. There are stars on the paper to show my signature because my middle name is Starr. Also there is questioned marks on the paper because the poem is about teamwork and wandering where is the teamwork within the Certified Nursing Assistant field.

I just went with the convention of Poem and took the problem of Teamwork within the Certified Nursing Assistants field and came up with a poem. I had tweak the poem a little because I am not that great at making poems so I had to cut the poem short. 

This is directed at Nurses mostly. the reason for this is because the number problem within the nursing field is teamwork. No one wants to help their co-workers out and tend to the elderly. The elderly needs care in this world and by nurses just either standing around or just chatting they can make better use of their time and help  out a co-worker or a patient.

I incorporated facts about my community, that being the main topic about teamwork. From the observation I incorporated the line "talking, chatting socializing"  into the poem because from what I observe was workers just do that. Instead of doing those things they could use their time to help others. The reason I did this is because it helped me a  lot in creating the poem.

I had to leave somethings in the poem because it didn't really tie into the topic of the poem. I had to leave out basically what elderly do in their time in the nursing homes. That would not fit into my poem because I'm talking about teamwork.

1 comment: