Sunday, November 27, 2011

Character Profile


The picture above is a character profile for a female Certified Nursing Assistant. The photo of the nurse is on the top left corner. She is wearing all purple nursing scrubs, a telescope wrapped around her neck, and hold a medical chart. To the right of the photo is the word Profile and under is the her stats. The stats are Name, DOB(Date of Birth), Height, Religion, Hobbies, Education, Skills, and Anything else. The headings are are done in light blue coloring and the information in pink.

Well I had to tweak the conventions to fit a Certified Nursing Assistant. I had to change some of the information on the character profile to make to wear you are learning more information about a nurse. Foe example I added Education, skills, and Anything else. Education and Skills was major to add because that's something you need to know about a CNA.

The audience is towards maybe nursing homes that are hiring Certified Nursing Assistants. Nursing homes can look at the information given and see if that person fit the criteria. 

I took information from my research and observation. I used my observations to find a photo of  a Certified Nursing Assistant, I made sure to find a photo of a nurse with CNA uniform on. From my research used what a CNA should have in the education field.

I left out obvious the problem with nursing and the aspect of what goes on in a nursing home because this person is trying to get a job in a nursing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment