Sunday, November 27, 2011

Resume



You have a heading at the op with you name, address, phone numbers, and email in bold. Underneath that you have your Objective, Qualifications, Skills & Abilities, Employment History, Education, Honors & Activities, and Notes/Other Information.

I tweaked the information give to each heading. The information gave was from a Certified Nursing Assistant point of view. For example you can look a Qualification heading and see that I tweaked the information for that heading. 

The targeted audience would be a Nursing Home that you are applying for. So a Nursing Home looking for Certified Nursing Assistants.

I incorporated my research on Certified Nursing Assistants. I took in about what a Certified Nursing Assistant need in terms of  Qualifications, Skills & Abilities, and Education. The information given to those heading was what pertain to a CNA. for example by it being 1 year of experience as a Medical Assistant or a being a High School graduate.

I excluded the problem with Certified Nursing Assistants. the problem of teamwork. Also excluded my observation of what goes on in a nursing home because the information what not need for the resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment