Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nurse Quiz



The quiz is on blank sheet of white paper to showcase the color of the font. At the top is the name "Nursing Quzzes" Accross from that is a medical symbol and the word "Nurse" next to it. Underneath the name of the quiz "Are you a good Certified Nursing Assistant?" After the title there 9 questions total. Each question has two through 3 answer to them, by it being Yes or No. 

I defiantly tweaked this quiz for Certified Nursing. i had to create questions that pertain to nursing. I had to come up with questions that asked about working in the nursing field. 

the target audience would be someone that is already a Certified Nurse and would like to know how she/he is doing in their profession. They can take this quiz and get a perspective of a online quiz. The convention of a quiz is like getting interview because the quiz is asking you questions about yourself.

I included my observation and interview into the making of this quiz. Observing the nursing home at Gilbert Residence I notice how the nurses interacted with their patients and I took that into consideration for the questions. Also from my observation of what Certified Nursing Assistants(CNAs) wear during their job. From the interview I took out the problem of Certified Nursing Assistants. the problem of teamwork in the work place. So I incorporated those details into making this quiz.

The things I excluded would be the research. the reason for this is because I didn't really need to ask about education and what they need to do to become a Certified Nursing Assistant because the quiz is asking already being a CNA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment