Sunday, November 27, 2011

Resume Example


The photo above is my resume. It is on a blank piece of white paper with black words on there. You have a heading at the op with you name, address, phone numbers, and email in bold. Underneath that you have your Objective, Qualifications, Skills & Abilities, Employment History, Education, Honors & Activities, and Notes/Other Information.

The resume belongs me and that is the reason I red out some of my personal information on it. The resume just shows my job history. 

A convention that also ties into this genre I would say Character profile because they both give you information that individual. the difference is that you don't have a photo of yourself on a resume. 

The targeted audience would job that I am applying for. So any job that requires little work experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment