Sunday, November 20, 2011

Poem Example


The above is black font on a grey background. The formation of the poem is almost like a bell shape. The poem is repetitive with the words "I'm tired of" at the beginning of each row.

This is a poem that if found on tumblr one day. The poem caught my eye because of the shape. So I was drawn to it and i started to read it. The meaning of the poem is where I became even more interested in it. I could relate to what the poem was trying to come across and that is that this person is just tired of being tired.  I can relate to this poem a lot and I found this poem amazing. 

I have no idea who wrote this poem but it has a tag to the tumblr to which the poem belongs to. The poem is basically taking about just being tired of being tired. Just tired of having to deal with life. The place where i found this poem is at tumblr.com. It is a great site for bloggers to see all types of things as in pictures, poems, quotes, music, and videos. Also it is a great site to share your own text, photos, links, quotes, music, and videos. the reason for me choosing this poem is because I felt really connected to the poem and what it was talking about.

The convention associated with this genre is blog because it was published on a blog. Also I think personal conventions ties in also because the poem can be really personal to a person. 

The audience can towards anyone that love poems or just need some inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment